|Anniversary Media Kit|
HNTB is an Anchor Sponsor
|Project Fact Sheet||KEY FEATURES
• 68,500 permanent seats, expandable to 75,000
• 170 luxury suites
• Host to Super Bowl 50 (February 2016)
• White, painted steel structure, includes 529 buckling restrained braces to resist seismic loads
• A "green" venue with a host of sustainable features, including a green roof
• Technologically innovative
• Spectacular views of surrounding Silicon Valley
• Multimodal transportation connections
|HNTB Design Team Leadership||HNTB SPORTS EXPERTISE
For more than 40 years, HNTB has been a national leader in the design of sports and entertainment facilities. Signature stadium projects have included the renovation of Memorial Stadium at the University of California-Berkeley; the Michigan Stadium Expansion for the University of Michigan; the renovation of Ross-Ade Stadium for Purdue University; design of Sports Authority Field at Mile High, home of the National Football League Denver Broncos; and the new Levi’s Stadium, home to the San Francisco 49ers.
|Additional HNTB Architecture Projects||SUCCESSFULLY DEVELOPING ARCHITECTURE SOLUTIONS
HNTB is committed to discovering, understanding and addressing the challenges of each distinct project to develop architectural solutions that are pragmatic and effective. We create environments that incorporate quality design and meet the needs of those who use the facility each day.